Find a trip
The Best of Western Cuba CN
Western Cuba Discovery Adventure
Now is undoubtedly a fantastic time to visit Cuba to see and experience the island. Visiting Cuba is like stepping back in time as little has changed over the past 50 years. However, the recent relaxation of US sanctions is making Cuba an ever more popular destination placing increasing demands on the local tourist infrastructure. As a result, all tour operators to the island are experiencing occasions where previously confirmed accommodation is changed at short notice. To fully enjoy the Cuban experience you should travel with a willingness to expect the unexpected and, above all, an adventurous spirit. In our opinion go now and experience this unique destination before it changes.
- Havana - Experience the faded colonial splendour and vibrancy of Cuba's capital
- Vinales Valley - Admire steep limestone 'mogotes' rising from the valley floor
- Trinidad - Enjoy the laidback atmosphere of this colonial town. Dance at the Casa de la Musica or sip a rum cocktail under the stars
- Casas Particulares - Stay in locally-owned and run private homestays in the heart of colonial Trinidad
- Beaches - Relax on white-sand beaches around Trinidad, or take a boat trip to pretty Cayo Blanco
- Che Guevara's Mausoleum - Visit the memorial to Cuba's national hero
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Havana
2Tour of Havana's highlights, free afternoon
3Full day trip to the picturesque Vinales countryside
4Drive to Trinidad via the Bay of Pigs Museum
5In Trinidad; tour of this pretty colonial town
6Free day; optional trip to Topes or boat trip to Cayo Las Iguanas
7Return to Havana via Santa Clara
8Tour ends Havana
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the The Best of Western Cuba trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip
Accommodation4 nights Standard Hotel
3 nights Simple Casas Particulares