Find a tour
Blue Cruise CE
Cruising in Turkey Along the Turquoise Coast
- Sailing on a traditional style wooden gulet - Seven nights cruising along the beautiful shoreline of Turkey's Turquoise Coast
- Swimming and snorkelling - In the warm azure sea in quiet coves
- Kekova - Discover this stunning bay, with its white washed coastal villages, sunken ruins and Medieval castle
- Kas - Explore this pretty harbour town. Enjoy some retail therapy or a cool drink in a local cafe
- Ancient ruins, beaches and walks - Relax or explore as much as you like
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour in Fethiye
2Set sail to Kalkan with the chance to visit Patara and Saklikent Gorge
3Sail to Kekova with the option to walk to Simena Castle
4Cruise to Demre Cayagzi; opportunity to visit ancient Arycanda or Myra
5Heading for Kas via Ucagiz there's the chance to go sea kayaking
6Sail to Soguksu Cove; option to visit ruins devoted to Father Christmas
7Cruise to Tarzan Bay to relax and swim in the turquoise waters
8Continue to Fethiye where the tour ends
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Blue Cruise tour available at present.
Please select a date:
Blue Cruise based on 18 ratings. Read reviews