This is the Australia websitePh: 1300 439 756
Find a tour
Sicily Adventure Tour
Taormina and the capital Palermo.
On this tour your knowledge and experiences of Sicily will be brought to life and greatly enhanced through the information, passion and enthusiasm of Mr Antonio Marretta, your guest lecturer. With a degree in History and Policital Science, a specialisation in Art and Archaeology and 25 years guiding experience, there are not many questions that Antonio does not know the answer to and he delights in sharing his love of Sicily with his fellow travelling companions.
- Syracusa - Discover the ancient Greek and Roman sites of a city which once rivalled Athens in the Greek world
- Agrigento - Visit the Valley of the Temples
- Palermo - Sicily’s capital, visit the majestic Norman cathedral at Monreale
- Taormina - Visit the famous Greek theatre – excellent views of Mount Etna
- Guest Lecturer - Enjoy informative and entertaining talks from our guest lecturer Mr Antonio Marretta
- Food and Wine - Sample some of Sicily's delicious food and wine
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Syracusa
3Drive via Noto to Piazza Armerina
4In Piazza Armerina: visit Villa Romana del Casale and Morgantina
5Drive to Agrigento via Enna; visit the Valley of the Temples
6Morning visit Heraclea Minoa; drive via Selinute to Petrosina
7By Ferry to Mozia Island
8To Palermo via Erice and Segesta
9Palermo’s historic centre and Norman Monreale
10Free day in Palermo
11Morning excursion to Solunto; afternoon free in Palermo
12Drive via Cefalu
13Walk on slopes of Mount Etna and explore Taormina
14Free in Giardini Naxos
15Drive to Catania
We have the following different versions of the Ancient Sicily tour available at present.
Please select a date: