This is the Australia websitePh: 1300 439 756
Find a tour
Backroads Of Poland BP
Two Week Cultural Discovery Tour In Poland
- Warsaw - Explore the colourful Old Town and Medieval market square
- Biebrza Marshes - Bird watching in the largest area of inland marsh in Central Europe
- Narew River National Park - Enjoy a punted boat trip through the 'Polish Amazon'
- Bialowieza Forest - Walk among the last primeval forest in Europe
- Bieszczady Mountains - Ramble through the hiking trails in the remote wilderness area
- Krakow - Europe's best-preserved Medieval market square
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join tour Warsaw
2Drive to Wigry National Park
3Morning forest walk; afternoon canoeing the Czarna Hancza River
4Drive to Narew National Park
5Drive to Bialowieza National Park; explore primeval forest
6Drive to Kazimierz Dolny
7In Kazimierz Dolny
8Drive to Bieszczady Mountains
9Hiking in the Bieszczady Mountains
10Hiking in the Bieszczady Mountains
11Drive to Krakow
13Free time in Krakow
14Train to Warsaw
15Tour ends Warsaw
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Backroads Of Poland tour available at present.
Please select a date: