This is the Australia websitePh: 1300 439 756
Find a tour
Other tours you might like
Have you considered?
Antarctic Circle - M/s Fram
A voyage into the Antarctic Circle will take you as far south as ice will allow. Our small ships allow access to this inhospitable and impossibly beautiful area, which only the lucky few will ever see. Imagine being encircled in rookeries of chinstap, Adelie and gentoo penguins, so close to colossal glaciers and icebergs towering above you.
- Superb wildlife viewing opportunities on land, exploring by foot, and at sea by Zodiac
- Join an expedition, crossing the polar circle
- Visit research huts that are home to experts conducting vital research on Antarctica
- Travel on a comfortable expedition ship
- Sail in the company of orca, humpback and minke whales
4Antarctica and Wildlife
5Antarctica and Wildlife
6Antarctica and Wildlife
7Antarctica and Wildlife
8Antarctica and Wildlife
9Antarctica and Wildlife
10Antarctica and Wildlife
11Antarctica and Wildlife
12Antarctica and Wildlife
13The Drake Passage
14The Drake Passage
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Antarctic Circle - M/S Fram tour available at present.
Please select a date: