Find a trip
Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley AY
A Discovery Holiday To Algeria
- M'Zab Valley - Unique fortified ksours built by the Mozabites.
- Roman ruins - The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Djemila, Timgad and Tipaza.
- Constantine - City of chasms and bridges and the former capital of the Numidian kings.
- Annaba and Hippo Regius - Algeria's north-east coast, overlooking Phoenicians cities and harbours.
- Algiers - The historic kasbah and the Cathedral of Notre Dame d'Afrique.
1Join tour Algiers. Afternoon city tour
2Visit Tipaza and Cherchell
3Fly to Annaba: visit Hippo Regius and St Augustine's Basilica
4Drive to Guelma via Souk Ahras and Khemissa
5Drive to Constantine. Afternoon city tour
7Visit the museum in Setif followed by the ruins in Timgad; continue to Batna
8Visit Lambaesis then drive on to Biskra
9Drive to Touggourt
10Drive to Ghardaïa via Ouargla
11Explore the M’Zab Valley
12Fly to Algiers. Afternoon walking tour of the kasbah
13Tour ends Algiers
Each departure date has it's own dedicated tour note, detailing all you need to know about that tour. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Ancient Algeria and MZab Valley tour available at present.
Please select a date: