Find a trip
Europe's Last Frontier AB
Cultural Discovery Tour of Albania
- Tirana - Explore Albania's colourful capital on foot
- Lake Ohrid - Spend time in Pogradec overlooking the famous lake
- Benja - Enjoy a picturesque walk through the mountain scenery and a glass of raki and traditional barbeque
- Butrint - Discover one of the great archaeological sites in the Balkans
- Llogora National Park - Explore one of the most unspoilt areas in the Adriatic
Itineraries on some departure dates may differ, please select.
1Join trip in Tirana
2Visit to Petrela Fortress and walking tour of Tirana
3See Elbasan Fortress and drive to Lake Ohrid
4Drive to Korca via the Medieval town of Voskopoja
5Scenic drive to Permeti and traditional barbeque lunch
6Drive through the mountains to old Balkan town of Gjirokastra
7Explore Butrint, one of the greatest archaeological sites in the Balkans
8Walk in Llogora National Park then drive to Vlora
9Visit Narta Lagoon and ancient Apollonia en route to Berat
10Walking tour of Berat and Durresi
11Trip ends in Kruja
Each departure date has it's own dedicated trip note, detailing all you need to know about that trip. Whether you've already booked, or weighing up your options, please choose carefully the relevant itinerary for you.
We have the following different versions of the Europe's Last Frontier trip available at present.
Please select a date:
Why Book this trip