1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except employees of Hotelplan UK and their families, or anyone else professionally associated with the promoter.
2. The promotional period commences on 05 December 2023 and closes at 5pm (GMT) on 04 February 2024.
3. No purchase is necessary. To enter the prize draw, individuals must submit a fully completed entry form during the promotional period, at the Explore stand at the Destination Show London, or via entering for the competition via the Destinations monthly newsletter.
4. Lost, late, incomplete or incomprehensible entries or those containing offensive content will be deemed invalid. The promoter is not responsible for any technical issues (or other), which impede an entry being submitted correctly and/or in full. No robot or automated entries will be accepted. Entries are limited to one unique valid email address at the show. As an exception, one additional entry is allowed per recipient of the Destinations monthly newsletter. In any other cases, multiple entries will not be counted. Explore’s decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. One prize winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entrants by an Explore representative on Tuesday 13 February 2024. The prize winner will be notified by email within 2 working days of the draw.
6. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable or should the winner be unable to accept their prize within 20 working days of being notified, it will be deemed that the winner has forfeited their prize and Explore reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner drawn from all remaining eligible entries.
7. Explore reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification before issuing the prize. Written confirmation of the prize will be sent by post to the winner’s address within 10 working days of the winner’s acknowledgment.
8. The prize is an 8 days Explore holiday for two adults travelling together on the Walking the Corfu Trail (South) (CF) trip
, worth up to £2800.
9. The prize holiday includes accommodation (on a twin-share or double basis), ground transport, some activities and some meals as shown on the itinerary, an Explore Tour Leader, return economy class flights from a London airport and airport transfers both ways from Corfu airport to/from the hotel. The prize does not include any optional extras or upgrades; nor does it include the cost of travel insurance.
10.The prize holiday can be booked for any available departure date in May, September or October 2024.
11. The prize holiday must be booked by at least four weeks prior to the departure date.
12. Additional passengers may be added to the booking, but will be subject to availability and will be charged the full adult price applicable at the time of booking.
13.The booking must be made directly with Explore and is subject to Explore’s normal Booking Conditions (see www.explore.co.uk/essential-information/terms-and-conditions).
14. The prize is an Explore small group adventure tour for two up to the value of £2800 to Greece (island of Corfu). It is not a voucher for the value of £2800. The prize is not transferable and cannot be redeemed in full or part for cash or any other alternative prize.
15. The prize holiday may not be used in conjunction with any other Explore discounts or promotions.
16. By entering the prize draw each entrant accepts that the winner’s name and city of residence may be used for promotional purposes by Explore.
17. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, Explore reserves the right to withdraw or amend the prize at any time and without notice.
The Promoter is Explore Worldwide Ltd, Nelson House, 55 Victoria Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 7PA.