Our Teen holidays have been so successful since our Families brochure came out in September that we have developed and launched two new ones!
Backwaters & beaches – A tantalising tropical Keralan adventure
Includes many elements that teens seem to love in our holidays – tropical long haul destination, compact area with plenty of activities, and relaxation time on beautiful beaches.
Caroline, our Product Manager who created this tour promises there is much more to it than that though. This tour includes some really special touches…
- ‘Vanilla County’ home stay. Find out how local people live, and even learn how to cook an authentic Keralan curry with your hostess Rani.
- A houseboat cruise which offers time to relax as a family, as well as seeing the real life of the backwaters.
- Beach time at the beginning and end gives teens a chance to unwind and top up their tans! Caroline also assures us that there are ample opportunities for massages and shopping!
- The chance to try traditional Kathakali performance make-up before seeing the show.
- The Snake boat racing festival takes place during the August departure – creating a great carnival atmosphere with whole villages racing each other
View Keralan teen adventure
Teen Toubkal Trek – Conquer Morocco’s mightiest mountain
This is a real opportunity to set yourselves a family challenge – to summit Jebel Toubkal – the highest mountain in the Atlas Mountains.
Peter, our Product Manager responsible for developing this tour says it is perfect for family bonding. Achieving a specific goal together, as well as mucking in with the camp chores will really bring you together. While we do an adults version of this tour, we have tailored this specifically to the needs of teenagers…
- We have made the summit day easier,
- You will spend two nights and one full day in the wonderful city of Marrakesh at the end, where you can sample the great food and take an optional city tour.
- This is really for active teenagers – but families may have fun getting fitter together before the trip too.
- En-route to the summit of Jebel Toubkal, you will also have plenty of time to wander through Berber villages, and get to know your Berber muleteers – whose mules transport your luggage up the mountain giving your tour a cultural dimension.
View Teen Toubkal Trek