Why book this tour?
We include all meals whilst on trek in the tour price, making it excellent value.
2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 14 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 7 Dinners
- 9 nights Standard Hotel
- 2 nights Standard Lodge
- 3 nights Basic Camping
Bus/Jeep/Dugout canoe/ Elephant back/Flights.
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader, driver(s), porters, trek crew and naturalist.
We trek for 4 days with an average of 4 to 6 hours of walking a day. We reach an altitude of 2600m and have graded this trip as moderate.
Trekking Tour Of Nepal
On this tour we make a gentle four-day trek in the foothills of the Himalaya with spectacular views of the Annapurna range. We walk among traditional villages and beautifully terraced fields, with the iconic silhouette of Machhapuchhre’s ‘fishtail’ often in sight. We also explore the bazaars of Kathmandu, whitewater raft along the Trisuli River and take an elephant safari through Chitwan National Park.
- Kathmandu - Explore the temples and Bazaars of Nepal's capital including a visit to Bodnath Stupa
- Chitwan National Park - Spot a wide variety of animal species and the rare one horned rhino.
- Gorkha - Visit the home of the Gurkha soldiers and climb up to the Palace Fort offering views across the Annapurna Range
- Panoramic Trek - Take to the trails and complete a four day trek through the Annapurna foothills
- Pokhara - Relax on the banks of Lake Phewa
What we say
Staff Member Linda Harris travelled on this tour in 2012.
"This tour was full of highlights, I loved the whitewater rafting, the stunning views of the Annapurnas, searching for wildlife in Chitwan NP on an elephant safari and discovering more about the fascinating culture. I would recommend it to anyone!"
Explore Staff on Tour - Explore's Linda Harris travelled on Annapurna Panorama. Read about her adventures in Nepal.
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour Kathmandu (1300m/4265ft)
Drive to Kurintar on the banks of the Trisuli River
Drive to Pokhara
Trek to Bumdi above Badauri
Trek to Panchase Bhanjyang
Trek to Bumdi
Trek to Pokhara
Drive to Chitwan National Park
In Chitwan National Park
Drive to Kathmandu
Tour ends Kathmandu