2013/14 Standard Itinerary
- 14 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 2 Dinners
- 12 nights Comfortable Hotel
- 2 nights Comfortable Lodge
Approx 12 -
Explore Tour Leader plus driver, boatmen and some local guides.
Costa Rica Adventure Tour
Based in comfortable, handpicked hotels, we explore Costa Rica’s diverse landscapes: from unspoilt tropical rainforest to volcanic craters and golden sandy beaches. We search for the rare Quetzal bird in the Monteverde Cloud Forest and discover howler monkeys, toucans and parrots as we cruise along jungle waterways in Tortuguero. We also visit the capital city of San Jose, see an active volcano at Arenal and explore the beaches and forests of Manuel Antonio National Park.
- Tortuguero - Cruise the jungle waterways and walk through the rainforest, looking for the abundant wildlife
- Monteverde - Explore this cloud forest reserve. Search for the beautiful local bird, the quetzal
- Manuel Antonio - Where rainforest meets golden sand beaches. Share the beach with sun-bathing iguanas and Capuchin monkeys
- Arenal - Admire this classic cone-shaped, live volcano
- Wildlife - Wake up to the call of Howler monkeys, spot a crocodile, and listen out for scarlet macaws and the many other beautiful and exotic birds
Itinerary [+] Detailed Itinerary
Join tour San Jose
In San Jose
Drive to Turrialba
Drive and boat to Tortuguero
In Tortuguero National Park
Boat to Cano Blanco and Drive to Arenal
Drive to Monteverde
Visit Monteverde reserve; free PM
Free day in Monteverde
Drive to Manuel Antonio N.P.
In Manuel Antonio N.P.
Drive to San Jose
Tour ends San Jose